Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Coupons

My name is Emily and I am a coupon clipper. A few months ago, some of the ladies in my mom's club took a coupon class. I was interested in taking the class hearing that the speaker could spend $70 or less each week for a family of 4. That is amazing to me. So after lots of research and reading many websites, I will list some of my favorites soon, I began the wonderful hobby of coupon clipping. Each week I am getting better, but this past week was my best, by far. I went to Kroger, which was having their Mega Sale. If you have never heard of it, it is if you buy 10 participating items you get $5 off at checkout. So I loaded up my e-coupons, my clipped coupons, and went shopping.

I ended up spending $113 total, saving over $86.70. I was so happy and surprised, since my cart was over the top full and I was expecting a huge bill. Here is a picture of everything I bought, except for my frozen items. My frozen items included:
2 bags of Ore Ida Potatoes
2 Pepperidge Farm Garlic bread
2 Tombstone Pizza
2 Edy's Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment